Price And Quantity
- 100 INR/Kilograms
- 100 Kilograms
- Textile Auxiliary Agents
- 5 mgKOH/g
- Glycerol Monooleate
- 1000 Kilograms Per Week
- 2-7 Days
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008
We are one of the reliable manufacturers and exporters of finest grade Glycerol Monooleate. The offered chemical is used as a fiber delusterant and an emulsifier in the manufacturing of PVC bottles, foils and films. Further, it is used as a lubricant, mould release agent, rust preventor and pigment dispersant. The offered Glycerol Monooleate in 200 kgs & 50 kgs HDPE barrel and carbouy.
Glycerol Monooleate MONEGYL® - O100- a clear oily liquid to semi-solid, non-ionic surfactant is used as fibre delustering agent, emulsifier, mould release agent, rust preventor, lubricant, pigment dispersant, etc. All applications are mentioned below:
- It is used as a water-in-oil emulsifier with features, like great water absorbency and temperature fluctuation resistance, in preparation of soft creams.
- As emollient and spreading agent for bath oil.
- As pigment dispersant in make-up.
- Used in vanishing and moisturizing cream.
- As lubricant and antistatic agent in PVC films.
- As a rust preventive additive for compounded oils.
- As a dispersing agent for pigments; fibre-delustering agent & lubricant component in synthetic fibre spin finishes in textile industry.
- Neutral emulsions of lubricating oils or finishing waxes can be prepared using GMO.
- In rigid and plasticised PVC compounds, it coveys good lubricating action. The transparency is not affected due to its compatibility with PVC at loading of 3.0 phr. It also improves heat stability.
- As an anti icing fuel additive.
- As a vehicle for Agricultural insecticides.
Clear Oily Liquid to Semi-solid
Acid Value, mgKOH/gm
Saponification Value, mgKOH/gm
150 - 175
Mono Ester content, %
Free Glycerin, %
Color, ASTM, D1500
Titre Point ºC
Glycerol Mono Oleate
200 & 50 kgs HDPE Barrel & Carboy