Price And Quantity
- 100 onwards INR/Kilograms
- 100 Kilograms
- 1000 Kilograms Per Week
- 2-7 Days
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008
Owing to rich goodwill in this domain, we are able to offer a premium quality of Sorbitan Monostearate. The offered product is processed using quality-approved compounds and latest methodology under the observation of our skilled professionals. Provided product is used as an emulsifying agent in cake , baked goods, icings, puddings, whipped cream, and creams to treat dry skin. Apart from this, this Sorbitan Monostearate can be availed from us at competitive prices.
- Safe to use
- Hygienically packed
- Excellent lubrication
- Free from impurity
- Sorbitan Monostearate MONEMUL - 60 is a type of emulsifier. The yellow flakes are insoluble in water and soluble in mineral oils/solvents. This non-ionic, lipophillic surfactant is used in many industrial applications, for instance:
- Preperation of water-in-oil emulsifiers.
- As an Antifog agent in Plastic clear films.
- Emulsifier for cold creams.
- Emulsifier for food grade for silicone Defoamer/Emulsions.
- Emulsifier in dietary supplements of animal feeds as well as mineral premixes.
- Emulsifier for whipped toppings.
- Used in milk powders to improve the dispersion property.
- Used in baked goods acts as plasticizer for yeast.
- Re-hydration assistance while producing active dry yeast
- Used in paraffin wax emulsion to process paper coating and industrial oil emulsions
As a base raw material, it is also used in the production of High HLB product MONEBAT 60 (POLYSORBATE 60, Polyoxyethylene (20) Sorbitan Mono Stearate).
Solid Waxy Flakes
Cream to Yellow
Acid Value, mgKOH/gm
Saponification Value, mgKOH/gm
147 - 157
Hydroxyl Value, mgKOH/gm
235 - 260
Insoluble in Water Soluble in Mineral Oils/Solvents
SORBITAN MONO STEARATE
25 kilos HDPE Poly lined Bags